Monday, July 27, 2009

My youngest caught his first fish!


He was so excited about this feat. He went to an event earlier that day where we could fish but mommy forgot the fishing rod so I promised him we would go fishing once we got back home. Of course, we did and this is the result of being on the pond bank for about 10 minutes. I always knew my children would love nature but they have taken to the next level. Their love for large animals like our farm animals, small animals like the tadpoles, ants, and rolly pollies, our first vegetable garden, hunting, fishing, muddin' on the lawn mower or 4-wheeler is good living to them. I am glad we are able to provide this type of atmosphere to them so they can explore whenever. Loving Nature makes you feel good. Try it you will like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment